Ocean Glasses Killy Water shades with flexible frame and anti fog features. Black frames and blue reflective lenses.
- Double impact Polycarbonate polarized lenses, fuse multiple layers of lamination into one tough lens with superior optical qualities.
- Hard Coating, Tinting, Polarized, UV Absorbing and Impact Resistance layers deliver outstanding protection from glare, impact and harmful UV rays.
- PC,w/8c cat.3 Smoke UV100% Protection/CE with ATOM Polarized system lens .
- HYDROPHOBIC, OLEOPHOBIC coating- water repellent.
- Grand vision one lens with 8 base curve radius. Huge visual area.
- Scratch resistant coating.
Eyes and Face Protection
- Comfortable Anti Impact Nose pad.
- Hydrophilic Rubber Grips on the nosepad and temples to ensure a secure fit, even when wet.
- Shock absorption rubber all around the frame.
- Clip-on for prescription lenses (optional).
- CE EN ISO 12312-1:2013
- USA ANSI Z80.3. and ANSI Z87.1-2003
- AS/NZS 1067:2003
- Grimalid TR90 Lightweight material for flexibility and flotation.
- Air Chambers into the temples for improve floating even in the worst situations.
- Additional Yellow Foam tube floater.
- Two different locking systems:
- Adjustable security elastic strap. Suggested locking for dynamic movements while practicing xtreme sports (kitesurf, windsurf,…..)
- Ideal to be used with helmets. The Neoprene retainer necklace (optional) will give you an extra security, preventing to lose your sportshades whichever is the locking system you use.
- Standard configuration secured by Safety cords in the air chambers temples. Suggested for any type of sport activity.
- Structure designed to allow constant ventilation that helps to evacuate steam against fogging.The lens is rippel treated to help keeping fog, dirt and grime off your lenses and to makes water pearl off.
- Air vents between lens and frame.
- Air vents between frame and shock absorption rubber.
- Air vents between shock absorption rubber and face.
EVA case & microfiber cleaning bag