Neil Pryde/NP Mission Back Zip 4/3 Wetsuit 50% offNeil Pryde
NP Mission Wetsuit. Back Zip, 4/3 thickness 50% off.
The suit for a perfect balance of performance and warmth. It's one of most popular models made of high stretch materials with partially taped seams. A light weight and quick dry thermal insulation covers the chest, back and legs for warmth and it also features expansion forearms for anti-cramping.
Advanced Dri-Flex knitted outer jersey is superlight and dries in a fraction of time compared to standard neoprene. The waffle-patterned finish also creates much more flex and sheds water faster. This dynamic jersey is fused with a polyester and spandex blend and combined with Yamamoto Neoprene, making it over 95% water impermeable. Dri-Flex material is the lightest, warmest and stretchiest neoprene we have produced.
Features of the Mission Back-Zip
- Thermocore Thermal Protection - Hollow core technology thermal lining for thermoregulation and protection against the elements.
- Aquavents Plush - Water venting system located in the ankles that releases water caught in the suit. Outer plush jersey allows you to attach ankle cinches to prevent water from entering.
- SCS Neck Seal - Smooth skin neoprene forms a tight seal around the neck with maximum comfort.
- Deboss Knee Flex Panel - Joint flexibility for improved movements.
- Yamamoto Limestone Neoprene - New generation hybrid technology; lightweight, fast drying thermal properties for superior insulation performance in and on the water. Now on all wetsuits.
- Inner Melco Tape - Tape to seal neoprene seams and stitches on the inside of the wetsuit; super stretchable while further ensuring the wetsuit is waterproof.
- GBS Seams - En efficient, watertight seam created through a triple gluing process in conjunction with a blind stitch that does not fully penetrate the rubber. The technique allows precise curved seams and facilitates a snug, anatomically correct fit.
- E3 Entry - Prevents water penetration.
- Infrared Back Zipper - Heavy-duty, off-set teeth PK zipper to minimize water entry. With extended, easy-grab lanyard.
- Apex-Plus Double Lined - Silky smooth neoprene with 25% more stretch. Apex-Plus is made from Apex Lite core laminated with unique, silky outer jersey containing more spandex for flexibility and a soft hand feel. The Apex Lite core is infused with more microscopic air bubbles making it stretchier, warmer and lighter than traditional neoprene.
- Armortex Kneepads - Highly durable, abrasion resistant 4 way stretch material around the knees for more durability.
- Cold Conditions - 6-12c / 43-54f
Best wetsuit I've tried so far, siper soft and warm lining, very durable outer skin, finish is excellent the only cons is that its little tight on the cuffs.
The suit came quickly and it was in perfect condition, I can't wait to try it out. I appreciate the the service, they made sure that the color was what I wanted.