The 2022 Slicer is the ultimate light wind machine which definitely stands out from the crowd. Blending together the most advanced technologies and materials while focusing on the best possible performance, we created the Slicer. With the most advanced full carbon layup, the Slicer is extremely light weight for its size. The carbon construction and step cap deck technology ensure that the board maintains its designed rocker for riding in ultra light winds. With hand finished rails, and as the name suggests, this board flies upwind with unmatched edging.
A special light wind outline with sharper squared tips maximized surface area to squeeze the most light wind performance out of this board. Fine tuned medium flex of this board suits intermediate and advanced riders. It rides comfortably in choppy waters and the flat rocker with inverted outline ensure that it is an incredible light wind board.
The Slicer has asymmetric fins position. The fins are positioned on the heel edge of the tips and in the center of the tips. Due to the asymmetric fin position, the fins stay in the water all the time and provide better upwind ability of the Slicer.
The 2022 Slicer – Light wind reinvented.
- Full carbon construction
- Extremely light weight
- Excellent upwind performance
- Inverted Outline - The best of both worlds. - Inverted outline saves weight in the center of the board and creates more surface area on the tips where the board is mostly in contact with water when edging. You get the best of both worlds, optimized weight and large tips surface area for the ultimate light wind performance.
- Step Cap - Sharper edge, better upwind - The Step Cap technology allows for thinner rails which enhance the upwind and tracking abilities of the board.
- CNC Wood Core - Core is one of the most essential elements in every kiteboard. Therefore, we choose only the finest selection wood cores for all CrazyFly kiteboards. To have precisely shaped cores of the highest quality, we are using a CNC machine to cut the outline, drill holes, and give various 3D shapes on all cores.
- Full Carbon Construction - Ultra light, robust and durable. - Based on our fifteen years of experience in building high quality kiteboards with top performance, we simply believe that carbon fibers are irreplaceable. Carbon fibers are ultra light and at the same time extremely strong. This material is very dynamic and it returns instantly to its original shape after being stressed, which provides loads of pop in carbon fiber boards.
- Asymmetric Fins Position - More grip, more upwind - The fins are positioned on the heel edge of the tips and in the center of the tips. Due to the asymmetric fin position, the fins stay in the water all the time and provide better upwind ability of the specialised light wind board: Slicer and Cruiser LW.
- Invisible Inserts - No fuzz down low - Invisible inserts is an innovative feature that creates a beautiful united surface of the bottom of the board. Not only does this make the board look much better, but it also does not disrupt the flex pattern of the board and allows our shapers to be more creative without limits. Inserts are only visible from the top for mounting pads and straps.
- Carbon fins - Stronger than steel. - Injection molded carbon fins are extremely durable and very light.
SIZE: 154 x 44 160 x 44
WEIGHT: 3.00 kg 3.20 kg
STIFFNESS: 650 600