Used 2019 Cabrinha Hi Rise Speed Foil -- Race
Used three or four times. No damage, dents, dings, chips. A few small scuffs if you look close and some tape residue from the stickers, but that is it.
2019 Cabrinha Hi Rise Speed Hydrofoil Mast/Fuselage, Wings, Hardware & Bag. Deck sold separately.
HI:RISE SPEED. Total weight 7 pounds 9 ounces.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FREERIDE / FOIL Sizes: 40 / 60 / 85 CM MAST
The HI:RISE SPEED is specifically designed for riders who like to ride fast with a versatile and stable wing set.
The Hi-Rise Speed wing set is an all new moderate aspect wing with a faster profile made for, as you might have guessed... speed. This wing set is designed for speed and stability when freeriding and stops short of being a full blown racing wing. That being said, hold on because this wing will go as fast as you want to ride. Compatible Boards: X:Breed Foil and Double Agent.
Medium Aspect ratio, Efficient profile section, Elliptical straight outline, Progressive anhedral with winglets.
- NEW Versatile top socket with indicator for use on both tracks and 4 point connection
- NEW 20% lighter 650mm extended Fuselage with improved stabilty and hydrodynamics
- Titanium coated hardware and grease included
- Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminium mast and fuselage
- Water tight extrusion for improved floatation and minimal weight
- NEW A-Grade Paulownia veneer wood core with unmatched strength / weight ratio
- NEW Front wing - Double layer carbon fiber construction
- NEW Rear wing - Double layer carbon fiber construction
- NEW ABS insert reinforcements
- Durable cast polymer wing perimeter
m8x25mm (4pcs), m8x27mm(2pcs), m8x40mm (4pcs), m8x14mm (2pcs), allen key (5mm), Top socket, mast, fuselage, grease, wing protector (4pcs), foam insert (doubles as insert to our foil bag, sold separately)
Mast weight - 4 pounds 14.5 ounces
Fuselage weight - 1 pound 8 ounces
Front Wing weight - 14.5 ounces
Rear Wing weight - 4.5 ounces
The HI:RISE line of foils form the basis of our all new expanded hydrofoil eco-system. This season we start by offering two new wing sets to cover a large range of riding styles and uses, the HI:RISE SPEED and HI:RISE LIFT. For more info visit: www.cabrinhakites.com
2019 Hi:Rise C...The HI:RISE line of foils form the basis of our all new expand...