Ozone Uno V2 Inflateable Trainer Kite 2017 6m
2017 (V2) Ozone Uno Inflateable Trainer Kite 6m
The Uno V2 is a simple, affordable and robust inflatable de-power trainer kite. It’s an ideal Kitesurf trainer for schools, and perfect to have as a fun addition in the quiver to get family and friends into kiting! Being a lightweight package it is easy to travel with and keep in the car.
Responsive, fun, smooth and stable define the Uno V2. It comes in three sizes - 2.5m, 4m and 6m all with enough power to ensure beginners can easily progress to the next level.
The Uno V2 flies with our standard Kitesurf control system, this enables the student to progress easily to larger kites and to remain familiar with the control system set up. We recommend using line lengths of 15-25m.
The Uno V2 is amazing for teaching; the student can learn all the basics of flying an inflatable kite and how to use the release systems while using a small sized kite with less power. The Uno V2 is also ideal for lighter weight riders under 45kg for riding on the water.
The Uno V2 can also be used for first lessons on land. No previous kite experience is required when accompanied by a competent adult kiter or instructor.
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials.
- Double ripstop canopy material.
- Teijin Dacron for the L.E. & Struts.
- Double stitched bonded seams.
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution.
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas.
- Reinforced trailing edge.
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads.
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas.
Bag with shoulder strap