Ozone Ignition Trainer Kite Version 2
Ozone Ignition Trainer Kite with bar, lines, bag, and instructions. Learn how to kiteboard safely with a trainer kite from the top of the line kite company. Ozone owns it's own factory and makes only the best products. Various colors are shipped to us by Ozone, yours will be unique.
The Ozone Ignition has proven to be the perfect trainer to enter the sport of kiting safely. Now in its second version of design, the Ignition has been further refined for smoother flight,ease of use, and now features an internal landing and re-launch system. It is available in 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m and 3m sizes.
Designed to bring out the kiter within everyone, the Ignition trainer kite is responsive, smooth and stable with enough power to ensure you’ll be ready to progress safely and with ease.
The Ignition V2 features the market-leading Internal Landing and Re-Launch System that was developed for the snowkite range. This unique system combined with the wrist leash gives you the ability to safely land the Ignition trainer by yourself, and guarantees easy re-launch. If you feel too much power or are ever unsure all you have to do is let go of the bar, the kite will land automatically with minimal power until you are ready to re-launch.
We recommend the 2m or 2.5 m for the best balance of performance and power – go smaller in high wind locations and choose a bigger size in light wind areas.
Whatever your age or kiting ambitions, Ozone's Ignition kiteboarding trainer is the perfect power kite to get you started in the most exciting new sport on the planet. Children should use the 1.5m size and in winds less than 10mph and always be under careful adult supervision.
- Simple to set up and fly, with lines pre-attached
- 3-Line internal landing and re-launch system
- Easy to use safety leash
- Performs in a wide range of wind condition.
- No previous kite experience required
- Sizes to suit all ages and land kiting activities
- Light weight and compact for easy travel
- Exceptional quality at an unbeatable price
|1.5m||6 - 20|
|2m||6 - 20|
|2.5m||4 - 18|
|3m||4 - 16|
To estimate shipping outside of the USA,
1. Put the item in your cart and checkout as if you are going to purchase.
2. Before you commit to buy or pay anything, you will enter your address and choose a shipping option
3. You can then see the prices for various shipping options.
4. Items shipped outside of the USA must be paid for through PayPal.