The Enduro V1 design is inspired from the outstanding Catalyst 2015 model. We have refined this all-round kite improving performance for the intermediate to advanced rider looking for a kite thaT can really do it all. Any style - any conditions - the Enduro V1 will have you ripping!
The Enduro V1 bridges the gap between our extensive range of kites, offering all the essentials for freeriding, freestyle and wave riding. It incorporates an Open-C shape and a swept arc, delivering a large wind range, direct response, amazing handling, boost for jumping and drift in the waves.
For Freeriders the Enduro V1 excels no matter what board you choose to ride on the day. From twintip, surfboard or foil board the smooth power delivery, refined predictable handling and excellent de-power allows you to relax and enjoy the ride.
In the Waves, the handling, de-power and drift opens up a world of opportunity. For surf freestyle the progressive handling with smooth lift make spinning and airborne tricks easy to learn and land. The Enduro V1 is not as dedicated a wave kite as the Reo, but it still delivers solid wave riding performance.
The Enduro V1 makes freestyle progress fun and easy from your first unhooked moves, kite loops and right up to advanced unhooked riding. The Enduro V1 delivers accessible pop and drop making learning technical moves and handle passes easier, without needing to be as aggressive in your riding compared with a C-kite such as the C4.
The Enduro V1 features multiple back line adjustments to customize steering pressure and turn speed. Combined with our Variable Bridle Geometry, this allows you to customize the feeling and performance of your kite.
As with all Ozone products, we pride ourselves with top of the line manufacturing in our own factory using the highest quality materials. The Enduro V1 is constructed with quality proven Teijin D2 canopy material and Teijin Dacron providing a crisp feel and a strong kite.
Variable Bridle Geometry settings
- Freeride - The Freeride setting offers the ideal balance in performance and feeling for all-round riding in any conditions. This is the factory setting and we recommend you try your Enduro V1 first on the Freeride setting.
- Wave - The Wave setting decreases the bar pressure, and increases steering reactivity in all states of power and de-power - it is easier to turn the kite while de-powered when riding a wave.
- Freestyle - The Freestyle setting increases sheeting bar pressure, increases power in the kite loop and increases pop for unhooked tricks. If you prefer a heavier and direct feel this could be the setting for you!
Design and Performance Features:
- The ultimate all-round, do-it-all kite.
- Versatile Open-C design – Any style, any conditions.
- Freeride, Wave, and Freestyle settings.
- Performance kite for intermediate to advanced riders.
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems).
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range.
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup.
- High volume inflate/deflate valve.
- Trimming options for customized handling and bar pressure.
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors.
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials.
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 canopy material.
- Teijin Dacron for the LE & Struts.
- Internal reinforcements for improved durability with double layer Dacron inside the LE closing seam.
- Double stitched bonded seams.
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution.
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas.
- Reinforced trailing edge.
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads.
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas.
Large technical bag
All items from Kite Only package
Bar with 25m lines