Ozone Contact Foil Freeride Bar 2018
Ozone Megatron Contact Foil Kites Bar 2018. You choose the line length you need, 20m, 23m, 25m, or 27m.
- Push Away Quick Release
- Two Release Modes
- Anti-twist Flag Out Line and Spinning Handle
- Auto Positioning Chicken Loop
- Foil Brake Handle
- Soft Bar Ends with Leader Line Adjustment
- Stainless Steel Leader Line Pin
- Light weight Aluminium Centre Piece
- PU Covered De-power Line
- Stainless Steel Trimmer Bracket
- Clamcleat Trimmer
- Bungee Trim Line & Magnetic Handle
- 500kg/300kg Flying Lines
- Ergonomic EVA Grip
- 38cm, 45cm, 50cm and 55cm Sizes
THE FOIL CONTACT-WATER CONTROL SYSTEM OFFERS THE LATEST IN RELEASE FEATURES, A CLEAN CONTROL BAR DESIGN AND A SIMPLE EASY-TO-USE TRIMMING SYSTEM FOR CLOSED-CELL FOIL KITES.
The Brake Handle makes inflation, self-landing and reverse launch easier. Always use the Brake Handle when flying a foil kite. The Brake Handle is removable to use the control system with an inflatable kite.
Push Away Quick Release – The control system features our Megatron push-away quick release with total flag out of the kite. The release handle is ergonomic with positive release forces for quick and easy release. Simple re-assembly saves time and gets you back up and riding faster.
Two Release Modes – The Megatron offers riders a choice of two release modes, the recommended Standard or the optional Expert mode.
• Standard mode offers 100% flag out in all situations by releasing the Megatron or letting go of the bar when un-hooked.
• Expert mode offers 100% flag out only when the Megatron is released whilst hooked in, allowing riders practicing handle passes to let go of the bar without releasing the kite to flag out (not recommended).
Anti-twist Flag Out Line and Spinning Handle –The flag out line running through the Megatron & kite leash attachment at the bottom keeps the leash tangle free when doing rotations and manually unwinding the centre lines using the Spinning Handle.
Auto Positioning Chicken Loop – Designed in conjunction with the bar centre piece, the Megatron spinning handle auto positions the chicken loop when unhooking.
Foil Brake Handle – This easy to grab handle makes inflation, self-landing and reverse launch easier. Always use the Brake Handle when flying a foil kite. The Brake Handle is removable to use the control system with an inflatable kite.
Soft Bar Ends with Leader Line Adjustment – Soft bar ends for comfort and are less likely to damage lightly constructed boards. The leader lines are adjustable via knots inside the float, simply pull out from the opening to access and adjust to your preference.
Stainless Steel Leader Line Pin - Superior strength is achieved with a Stainless pin running through the bar. This creates an ultra strong and direct connection between the control bar to flying lines.
Light weight Aluminium Centre Piece – The new Aluminium centre piece reduces weight and the low friction design reduces wear.
PU Covered De-power Line - The tough PU covered de-power line significantly reduces wear when sheeting in and out.
Stainless Steel Trimmer Bracket – The smooth running trimmer bracket also prevents trim line wear.
Clamcleat Trimmer – Anodized low abrasion Clamcleat trimmer.
Bungee Trim Line & Magnetic Handle – The internal bungee with magnetic handle connects to a magnetic neoprene sock covering the clam cleat to reduce tangles when the trimmer is de-powered.
Flying Lines – Colour coded 500kg front / 300kg back lines.
Ergonomic EVA Grip – A new 3D pressed EVA grip with ergonomic shaping provides the ultimate bar grip.
The Foil Contact-Water Control System bar sizes come in 38cm, 45cm, 50cm, and 55cm. The larger size PU chicken loop (sold separately) is perfect for riders with longer arms or requiring even easier hooking in & out.
38CM / 45CM / 50CM / 55CM
To estimate shipping outside of the USA,
1. Put the item in your cart and checkout as if you are going to purchase.
2. Before you commit to buy or pay anything, you will enter your address and choose a shipping option.
3. You can then see the prices for various shipping options.
4. Items shipped outside of the USA must be paid for through PayPal.