Ozone Access V7 complete 8, 10, or 12m
Ozone Access V7 complete. The best snowkite to get started and progress on.
The Access is our entry level De-power foil kite that is designed to make the learning process of Snowkiting as safe and easy as possible.
The seventh version has been further refined and re-modeled for improvements in both ease of use and flying characteristics. The design goal of the V7 was to improve all aspects of the kite to allow new comers to easily enjoy the sport from their very first session. This is made possible by creating an incredibly stable kite, which has constant pull, a large wind range and predictable handling.
The V7 has flatter arc than it's predecessors giving it a wider wind range, this means more power and more depower. The rib spacing has been optimized to clean up the surfaces toward the tip, which sees gains in both performance and handling. New tab positions offer a rock solid feel in the air and maintain quick turning speed with a more responsive bar feeling. The low aspect ratio ensures stability in the gustiest of conditions, delivering constant power and progressive pull. Blow-out-valves on the under surface help avoid damage if the kite is crashed.
Even though the Access is developed for teaching and entry level riders it has become a favorite for experienced riders who require ultra stability in turbulent high mountain conditions. The Access is also a favorite for expeditions where it is essential to have safe and easy to use kites in extreme conditions.
- Entry level de-power foil.
- Stable, predictable, unsurpassed ease of use.
- The kite of choice for new comers and snowkite schools.
- Revolutionary Internal Re-Ride Release System - looses all power in the kite and ready to ride after activating again.
- Designed with OZ-CAD - The FUTURE is NOW. All Ozone kites are designed and developed using our own highly advanced custom built CAD software. Our designers are able to work with parameters specifically formulated to calculate unique aspects required in technical Inflatable and Foil kites. Part of our design team is dedicated to the upgrade of the CAD code and addition of new modules and features to the program as the development of our kites continues.
- Exceptional Ozone Fa ctory construction - World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed Wing range; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Internal Re-Ride Release System - The Internal Re-Ride Release System is the result of two years research and development by our design team and pro riders, with the aim to create the safest system on the market. Our unique Re-Ride Release System stalls the kite with an internal line – the kite de-powers instantly without tangling and will sit on the ground ready to re-launch when you’re ready again.
- Double pulley Speed System - Using high spec low friction Ronstan Orbit pulleys to reduce wear and rider fatigue while improve feeling and performance of the kite.
- High quality Oz Tex 40D - We use durable OzTex 40D material on our standard range of snow kites. This material sets the benchmark in quality with proven superiority in durability and dynamics for snow specific kites.
- Sheathed bridle lines - High quality, low stretch sheathed bridle lines for maximum strength and performance
- Blow out valves - Under surface Blow-out-valves help avoid damage by releasing excess internal air pressure if the kite is crashed into the ground.
- Dirt-out wing tips - The Velcro sealed cells at the tips can be opened for cleaning the kite. Always clean your kite by emptying any snow or debris as this will prolong the life of the kite and help it fly as designed.
- Fool proof line connectors - Fool proof numbered line connectors prevent incorrect rigging of the flying lines to the kite.
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range - We work extensively during our R&D process on each and every kite to develop a range of sizes that feel in tune with each other.
Internal Re-Ride Safety System:
The Internal Re-Ride Release System is the result of two years research and development by our design team and pro riders, with the aim to create the safest system on the market. The goal was to have a release system that once activated the kite can easily be re-launched without having to untangle or clear any lines. Our unique Re-Ride Release System stalls the kite with an internal line – the kite de-powers instantly without tangling and will sit on the ground ready to re-launch when you're ready again.
Another big advantage of our Internal Re-Ride Release System is the land and secure option. We have added the Secure Loop in the line approx 2m away from the rider. To land the kite simply pull the 5th line through the chicken loop until you reach the Secure Loop. The kite will stall and fall to the ground without any pull. Use the Secure Loop in the 5th line to keep the kite on the ground - it can either be hooked onto a carabineer on your harness or over the bar horn. This makes landing and packing your kite safe and easy even in high winds.
We thoroughly enjoyed developing and testing the Internal Re-Ride Release System. It has made mountain climbing and packing on top so much more enjoyable, safe, easy and quick for the user.
Please note, the Internal Re-Ride Release System cannot be upgraded to older kites as it includes lines that are running inside your kite. Also, for reverse launch and light wind landing we have kept the Brake Stall Handle between the back leader lines.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed