Ocean Rodeo Heat Drysuit 2.0 Version with Soft Socks
Ocean Rodeo Heat 2.0 Drysuit For Kayaking, Kiteboarding, Windsurfing. Heat one piece drysuit, high performance, efficient design with attached dry sock booties.
The Heat features an efficient, clean design to deliver incredible performance and reliability now synonymous with Ocean Rodeo’s drysuits.
Built to offer you greater flexibility than any wetsuit and customizable levels of warmth the Heat features our revolutionary Captive Zip1design, giving you the ability to choose fully “dry mode” or “standby mode”.
When worn in dry mode the Heat is 100% dry and breathable. Between sessions, on your way to the beach or after your time on the water you can then open the dry zip and doff the neck seal. With the outer jacket then zipped up the Heat offers a well ventilated jacket and pants to protect you from the wind and rain. Converting from standby mode to full dry mode can be easily accomplished all while wearing your PFD.
• Stand-by or Full Drysuit mode – Captive Zip1 Self Entry
• German made T-zip Masterseal main dry zip
• Captive over flap jacket zip
• Outer Chest Pocket
• 200 Denier abrasion overlays at knees, buttocks and crotch
• VENTOR salt water resistant, drysuit specific waterproof breathable material
• Adjustable & removable suspenders
• Trim to fit, Polytex UV resistant seals
• Attached dry sock booties
Notes: 1 Captive Zip technology, patent pending.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed