Naish S25 Hover 160 Kite Foil Board
Naish Hover 160 Kite Hydrofoil Board. For the beginner to intermediate level foiler.
The Hover 160 foilboard is a forgiving, yet reliable choice for anyone from rookie foilers to those taking the foiling game to the next level. Featuring a PU foam core, fiberglass and topsheet construction, the Hover 160 is incredibly durable. Its flat rocker line, rounded edges and generous buoyancy translate to early and forgiving planing, making it a suitable choice for beginners or riders looking for easier transitions. With plenty of volume, the Hover 160 offers a hefty sweet spot and great stability. Master the art of foiling with the durable and easy-to-use Hover 160.
- Flat Rocker Line = Early planing surface
- PU Foam Core = Maximum stiffness with minimal weight
- Molded Construction = Durable with a responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- Aluminum Tracks (4) = Easy foil adjustment
- Twin Fin Setup = Non-foil wakesurf/kiting
|5'3"/160 cm||18 7/8"/48 cm||1 5/8"/4 cm||25 L|
High Tensile Fiberglass = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
35 kg EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight and low water absorption
Soar above the surface with an increased range of sizes for all skill levels - from our super compact Hover 97 to our stable and forgiving Hover 160, there is a Hover made for everyone. http://www.naishkites.com
S25 Naish Kite...Soar above the surface with an increased range of sizes for al...