Naish S25 Hover 130 Kite Foil Board
Naish Hover 130 Kite Hydrofoil Board. For the intermediate to expert level foiler.
Designed to soar into the next level of foiling, the Hover 130 is made for foilers looking for a smooth and responsive ride with room for progression. With a flat midsection and rounded edges, this board planes easily to assist with launching. Its Paulownia Low Density Wood Core offers maximum stiffness and responsiveness while the Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad provides maximum comfort, traction, and floatation. The nose section—transferring into a V-bottom and pulled-up nose—also reduces the potential to pearl when touching down. The Hover 130 is easy to start and delivers great performance at a good price.
- Flat Tail/Midsection = Early planing surface
- Rounded Edges = More forgiving ride
- V-nose with Bevel = Reduces pearling when touching down
- Paulownia Low Density Wood Core = Maximum stiffness with minimal weight when launched
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- Aluminum Tracks (4) = Easy foil adjustment
Length Width Thickness Volume 4'3"/130 cm 16 1/2"/42 cm 1/2"/1.4 cm
- 5 L
High Tensile Fiberglass = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
35 kg EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight and low water absorption
Soar above the surface with an increased range of sizes for all skill levels - from our super compact Hover 97 to our stable and forgiving Hover 160, there is a Hover made for everyone. http://www.naishkites.com
S25 Naish Kite...Soar above the surface with an increased range of sizes for al...