Dakine Hook Knife and SheathDakine
Dakine Hook Knife and Sheath
Aluminum knife and pocket can be mounted anywhere on your harness for easy access. The sheath has a loop that you can feed your harness straps through, putting the knife to the left or right of your harness hook. Of course, if you have a preference, you can put the knife anywhere you feel it will be most accessible in an emergency.
This knife isn't guaranteed to save your life or prevent injury, but it works in your favor. That are no guarantees in life. The best thing is that you hope to never need it. However, if you do, you'll be glad you have it.
- Aluminum handle with stainless steel blades.
- Pocket allows you to slip up to a 2" strap through to attach it.
To estimate shipping outside of the USA,
1. Put the item in your cart and checkout as if you are going to purchase.
2. Before you commit to buy or pay anything, you will enter your address and choose a shipping option.
3. You can then see the prices for various shipping options.
4. Items shipped outside of the USA must be paid for through PayPal.
This knife is nothing special. It is also essential. You should never kite without one. In rough seas I often make sure I have two because things happen. I've had a big wave pull a knife out of my hand (fortunately things worked out ok without it). This knife is pretty much the standard. In fact my wetsuits are made with a knife pocket on the sleeve to fit one of these exactly.
Holster has loop for harness belt to go through. Knife has a visible white loop to pull it out of the harness. Knife is hooked so it would be very difficult to cut yourself with. Very well designed.