2018 Ocean Rodeo Stick Shift
2018 Ocean Rodeo Stick Shift 2018 model kite control bar
Introducing the Ocean Rodeo Stick Shift featuring R3 Designs’ internal trim adjustment.
Fine tune your kite’s trim using one easily reached and adjusted control knob. Twist in small quarter turn increments to add power, bump or nudge to depower. This intuitive, easy to use system is ideal for any size rider and ensures you have ‘hands on’ control when depowering the kite.At the heart of the system is the new ergonomically designed U shaped bar. This unique, lightweight design ensures rapid flushing of all sand and debris while offering easy inspection and access to all moving parts for in-the-field repairs.Our adjustable sliding stopper ball needs no special tools or set screws to hold in place and can be adjusted while on the water or riding. Stick Shift internal trim adjustment means no front line swivels, no rings, no cleats, no flopping trim line that’s forever out of reach. It also means the front lines are clear for a safe and secure front line re-ride every time.The new Stick Shift control bar featuring R3’s internal trim adjustment: Lose the strap!
– R3 Component’s internal trim adjustment. Twist to add power, bump to depower
– Hands on depower! Easily dump power while keeping both hands firmly on the bar and in control
– Easily used by riders of all size
– Open, easily inspected and ergonomically designed U shaped bar offers maximum sand and debris flush for smooth shifting every time and easy access to all moving parts for in-the-field repair and maintenance
– Quarter turn increments take 0.5cm of traditional trim line depower from the kite
– No swivels, trim straps or rings infringe the front line depower
– Near limitless sheeting options with our easily adjusted on-the-fly sliding stopper ball. Sliding stopper requires no special tools or set screws to adjust!
– Easily sheet in and out – even when kite looping or at extreme bar angles
– Integrated line tensioner ensures simple trim adjustment on the beach, prior to launch
– Front line re-ride and included pigtail ensure compatibility with all kite brands!
– Ultra lightweight bar feels incredible in your hand
1. Put the item in your cart and checkout as if you are going to purchase.
2. Before you commit to buy or pay anything, you will enter your address and choose a shipping option
3. You can then see the prices for various shipping options.
4. Items shipped outside of the USA must be paid for through PayPal.
Stick Shift Bar
Posted by Peter on 18th Jul 2017
Have been using the bar for two solid weeks of kitesurfing, wave kiting and flat water.
Pluses: Love the looks and feel, in particular the light weight and the lack of fiction of the center lines with the bar at all angles. Trim is straight forward and works fine. I have long arms, so I put the stopper way up and LOVE this, specially for wave kiting. Love the curve on the outer ends of the bar. I have big hands and love the somewhat large diameter of the bar.
Minuses: Took a while to figure out the pigtails to use. Used the ones that came with the bar set to all equal length, and the kite had no power. I first put two additional knots on the pigtails back lines of the kites(Drifter, Switchblade and Contra) and two additional knots on the pigtails of the Stickshift bar and used the knots closest to the kite and it worked fine. I then bought shorter pigtails(Slingshot pigtails are very short) to replace the longer Ocean Rodeo ones. Hope the reliability stays good, it has so far. Very expensive at 690$
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed